I had a lovely weekend in the sunshine and in between streaming Glastonbury and Wimbledon I managed to have quite a bit of fun. Here a few snapshots from the weekend.
1. Enjoying wearing my hat on Saturday morning.
2. Had a sugary disaster whilst baking.
3. Managed to bake a Rosemary and Dark Chocolate cake, it was delicious!
4. The beautiful sunshine on Sunday
5. Enjoying some park relaxation with a sleepy boy.
6. The beautiful views from Crystal Palace Park.
7. Proudly sporting my home made top.
Apologies for the quality they were all snapped on my iphone. It was too hot to carry my massive camera!