Sunday 24 February 2013

The Vintage Kilo Sale

Nicci and I went to The Vintage Kilo Sale at Hackney Downs Studio on Saturday morning, we have been about three times before and each time we have unearthed some serious gems. You definitely have to get your rummage on, but at £15 a kilo it's well worth it. This weekend was seriously chilly so we wrapped up warm and got stuck in. (My camera was being super temperamental so I had to snap some pictures on my phone so apologies for quality!)


We saw these amazing icicles on the way to the sale, just shows how blooming cold it was!


Every skirt I saw ended up being culottes, not really sure I can pull them off!


Here is all the swag I scored............all this for £30. It was certainly a good day!


And this is Nicci's pile of goodies all for £20!


And a close up on the Alf scarf because that is just too awesome...


Thanks to The Vintage Kilo Sale for a fantastic morning out and some serious bargains!

Lucy and Nicci
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment