Monday 15 July 2013

Week in Pictures


A few snapshots of a lovely sunny week.......

Nicci not impressed with me taking a picture of her in her helmet.
Tiny shoes belonging to my friend's two year old.
Snapshot of the gorgeous flowers I was lucky enough to receive.
Tasty bacon sandwich.
Jimi Hendrix, Axis Bold as Love, on vinyl. Score.
Dragonfly at Morden Hall Park.

Hope that everyone is enjoying the sun!

Lucy
xxx


And here are a few snaps from my week just gone, there were a lot more photos of food but I tried to resist as much as possible.....

Race for life with my mum and my brother's fiance, we walked the 5km course and I am so proud of my mum for doing this just a month after surgery. Big Respect!
Lucy enjoying some rays on our lunch break in the park.
I'll never get bored of this skyline, every time I see it I'm reminded of what a beautiful city I live in.
Hanging out at the Udderbelly festival on the Southbank, these ribs were so good!
Visiting the Whitechapel Gallery after work.
Strolling round the duck pond in Finsbury Park with Ed's family.

Nicci
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment