Thursday 9 May 2013

May Day, May Day! Bank Holiday


Well that was a bank holiday weekend well spent. The boy and I stayed in Hereford with his mum and we ventured into Wales on both Saturday and Sunday to have an explore......

Hay on Wye was the first stop on the Saturday, which was full of second hand book shops, charity shops and antique shops, basically it was my idea of heaven. I could have quite happily stayed all day but we had other plans to stick to. We wandered up a MASSIVE hill/mountain, saw some wild ponies and I pretended to be in Sound of Music. On the Sunday we headed to Aberystwyth, I relived my youth by posing on top a cannon, we played crazy golf (I won and definitely didn't brag about it), scaled some rocks on the beach and headed up to the top of a cliff.

So there you have it a rather awesome bank holiday.

Lucy

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment