Friday 10 May 2013

Fancy Full Fridays


The thing I'm most looking forward to this weekend is an introduction to dressmaking course at the Creative Sewing Studio which I'll be taking on Sunday. I am happy to knock a cushion up at home but lack the confidence to tackle anything else. Hopefully after Sunday I'll be feeling knowledgeable enough to start making a wide range of things!

I bought this record player last week and am looking forward to collecting it tomorrow morning. In preparation I bought two very key records, Dolly Parton Greatest Hits and Fleetwood Mac Rumours. It's going to be a lovely feeling listening to records, cooking in the kitchen and probably dancing about like a crazy person! It's also another reason to always go in to charity shops and car boot sales!

My issue of Kinfolk Magazine arrived this week and as yet I haven't had chance to sit down and read it, I am really looking forward to the lovely moment when I get to! This issue focuses on ice-cream and let me tell you I am a massive ice cream fan so I can't wait to try any suggestions/recipes out!

We probably have previously mentioned that all of us at Fancy Full are completely obsessed with Nashville. Well the obsession has deepened ever since we discovered how amazingly talented (not to mention sticking cute) the two young girls who play Maddy and Daphne are, watch this and you will not be disappointed.

Happy Friday!

Lucy
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment