Friday 24 May 2013

Fancy Full Friday



No messing about, this weekend is going to be awesome! The gang will finally be reunited on Saturday as we head off to frolic around in a field listening to blissful tunes and drinking ciderrrrr. It's going to be just what the doctor ordered!

This song has been running around my head all day week in anticipation of tomorrows reunion. I'm also thinking Peaches could be my new source of style inspiration, loving the fan!

Our first stop this long weekend is Field Day festival, I'm most looking forward to seeing Bat For Lashes, Cvrches, Daughter and Mulatu Astatke but the entire line up is just so good.

I'm considering being a bit braver than usual and getting a cropped top, this one from River Island has caught my eye. I'd pair it with my super high waisted long polka dot skirt to keep the look demure.

Monday sees us planning a little outing to Brighton to be beside the seaside, I'm not loving the weather forecast so far though so we might hiding out here eating cake instead.

I've extended my weekend even further as it is Edmund's birthday on Tuesday so we will be finally visiting the David Bowie Is exhibition at the V&A, seriously excited for this one. His family are also coming to visit for lunch on the South bank, it's going to be a lovely day.

So much fun! Hope you're making the most of this weekend too fingers crossed for some sunshine.

Nicci
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment