Saturday 20 April 2013

Let's drive to Brighton on the weekend...


So here I am in Brighton and it's absolutely glorious!! I got up early this morning to get in a cheeky jog before the day of indulgence begins, also I had to work off the fish and chips and hot doughnuts from the night before, not to mention the cocktails!
I love early morning runs but can so rarely motivate myself to leave my bed, but knowing that this was just out of my door was the best motivation ever. Now to get on with the indulgence, starting with brunch Billie's. I want one of their famous breakfast hashes which are basically a fry up all mushed up ready for you to eat, so can just use a spoon in one hand and save your other hand for giving a constant thumbs up.
Enjoy this glorious weather!!
Nicci
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment