Friday 19 April 2013

Fancy Full Fridays- English Riviera

English Riviera

English Riviera by nicci-robertson 



I'm going to Brighton this evening, and right now that's all my little brain can think about! Too excited to be at work! I'm meeting up with some of my lovely friends from Leicester and we're going to have fish and chips here (so good!), then cocktails perhaps here, and then who knows where the night will take us. Usually the two penny slot machines feature though, I have a serious problem with those bad boys! 

I love Brighton so much and always have an amazing time, I think part of my soul just feels more alive whenever I'm near the sea. I spent almost a year living on a yacht when I was younger so perhaps that has something to do with it. Either way, with the hope of it being sunny tomorrow I've been picking out some lovely things from the internet which would look perfect beside the seaside. 

1) This glittery sunglasses from ASOS are so amazing! They're a great neutral shade but the glitter adds a little something extra, and the round shape is so cute as well.
2) This dress from Topshop has stolen my heart, I love the colour and the beautiful print. It would look equally lovely with bare legs (gasp!) if the sun does show up, or with tights if we're not that lucky. 
3) These shoes from Clarks have been on my mental wishlist for quite some time now. I love the cut out detail on the toe and the colour is great for wearing with summer dresses. Plus with Clarks you know you're getting quality (that is my moher speaking right there!)
4) With the sun comes the promise of Al Fresco lunch breaks and wouldn't you be the coolest person in your office if you rocked up with this Bento box! If if you're forced to lunch a la desk you couldn't help but smile at this. The "hair" is actually a bowl which is perfect for eating Miso soup from or for fruit salad. 
5) I have got the fairest skin imaginable and at even the slightest suggestion of sunshine I become one big freckle. I also burn so easily but find applying suncream all the time just makes my skin break out. This year I'm planning to invest in this Bare Minerals sunscreen powder. It provides a bit of foundation coverage as well as being factor 30 and won't make my skin greasy. I think she might be the one. 

Lucy has some very exciting top secret plans this weekend which I can't divulge right now, but be sure to check back next week for an update, it will be awesome! 

Anyway I hope you all have a fantastic weekend whatever you do! 

Nicci
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment