Saturday 9 February 2013

Week in Pictures


Sunday: The lovely Nicci sporting her new Scottie dog jumper
Monday: Enjoying the Valentine's Day graphics in Liberty
Tuesday: Perfecting the Salted Caramel Popcorn
Wednesday: Cheering myself up with some squash
Thursday: Romancing the boy with a lion bar
Friday: Nicci and I were included in the Judy's Affordable Vintage Fair email. We are almost famous!


Sunday: Eggy soldiers and tea make the perfect Sunday morning comfort food
Monday: Pretty ornamental cabbages at Liberty
Tuesday: Altered this somewhat unflaterring dress into a skirt which I am rather proud of
Wednesday: How pretty is this sweets display? Are you a lover or a hater of Parma Violets? I'm firmly on the lover side.
Thursday: Very excited to receive my Origins products to test out on behalf of Zest magazine
Friday: Watching a belly dancer over dinner is one of the more bizarre experiences I've had

Hope you have had a lovely week too and enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Lucy and Nicci
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment