Friday 8 February 2013

Fancy Full Friday

There is no reason for this picture other than it's awesome and cheery 

 Well all I can say is TGIF! This week has been busy and long and I am counting the hours until the weekend officially begins!

I'm going to see Tatyana by Companhia de Danca Deborah Colker this eve. They are a Brazillian contemporary dance company and I have heard only wonderful things about them. They normally use amazing sets and it looks like this one will be no different.

We mentioned earlier this week that we went to Judy's Affordable Vintage Fair last Saturday. Well this weekend it's back with the Vintage Furniture Flea at York Hall in Bethnal Green. I desperately want to go but I've been splashing the cash fairly recklessly this month and may have to hold off!

Last weekend I finally cracked making Salted Caramel Popcorn, it is my new favourite snack, fairly easy, cheap and so blooming tasty! I now want to try this amazing Rosemary and Parmesan popcorn recipe. The world is my oyster when it comes to popcorn flavours!

And I managed to get Fleetwood Mac tickets this morning! So very, very excited!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday!

Lucy
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment