Wednesday 13 February 2013

Do//Give//Receive

With Valentines day on the horizon it seems only appropriate that we do a little V-day themed post. Here's a little round up of our picks for things to do, give and receive on the day of love. Hence the title!

Do
NME Awards Tour
Lucy- The line up of this year's NME Awards Tour is pretty impressive; Django Django, Miles Kane, Palma Violets and Peace. They're performing at the O2 Academy Brixton next Saturday, would be a lovely Valentines treat to attend!




Nicci- I'm off to Brighton for the evening with Edmund, we are a bit strapped for cash this year and didn't want to do the usual dinner and a movie route so decided to go for fish and chips and a walk on the beach followed by the penny arcades. It's cheesy but I can't wait, I just love the british seaside!

Give
Cotton Textured Knit

Lucy- I have already bought the mister a present but I can't really reveal it before the actual day, so here is another suggestion of what else I could have given him. He loves a good jumper and I'm slowly trying to bully him into wearing colours.



Nicci- Like Lucy I can't give away the real details of what I've bought but if I hadn't got him what I have got, I would definitely be looking to get tickets to The Book of Mormon. It doesn't start in London until the end of February, but I'm pretty sure no boy wouldbe disappointed with this.

Receive
Smoky Quartz Solitaire Ring

Lucy- I recently lost the ring I always wear on my little finger and for various reasons it's irreplaceable. Sob. So if the boy is feeling very kind, he could potentially purchse this beautiful ring from Daisy Jewellery for me.


Nicci- I want a puppy!! I say this every present giving occasion and so far no luck, but if I'm persistent surely it will work?!

What are your plans? We'd love to hear. Whatever you do, be you single or coupled up we hope you have a wonderful time.

Nicci and Lucy
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment