Thursday 20 December 2012

Fancy Full Friday- Christmas edition



It's only 4 more sleeps to go and I have officially finished work now until next year, that sounds so good! I've already watched the Muppet's Christmas Carol, my favourite, So here are some of my festive themed picks for you...

Visiting the Berlin Christmas markets- I'm really hoping we get enough time while in Berlin for our gig on Saturday to visit the christmas market and drink Gluhwein

Listening to A Very She and Him Christmas- I got this on vinyl last christmas (the record is red!) and it's been pretty much on constant rotation all of this month, I still haven't had enough. It makes you feel all festive and fuzzy.

I will Mostly be drinking hot buttered rum and cider- This is a recipe from Joy the Baker who I absolutely adore! This drink looks divine and is a bit more interesting than the mulled wine I've already overdone it on this month. I am definitely trying this out with my sister for Christmas eve!

Still obsessing over mustard- and also have just discovered Polyvore, I think I'm a bit slow off the mark here but it's so addictive!

Watching the snowman and the snowdog- I got so overexcited when I first saw the advert for this, I'm going to watch it with the whole family and some hot buttered cider then hit the town with my brother and sister. Our home town is pretty tiny and very amusing for a night out, especially Christmas eve, it's like the town that time forgot, I can't wait!

Making a few bottles of this as back up presents- Because there's always someone I forget, or a family member who turns up I wasn't expecting and this looks like the perfect standby gift, who wouldn't appreciate some christmas in a bottle?

I hope you all have a very merry, safe and simply wonderful Christmas!

Nicci
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment