Thursday 20 December 2012

Southbank Christmas Market



On Saturday me and Ed met my brother and his girlfriend at the Southbank and went to check out all the Christmas market goodness they had going on down there. I obviously had to stuff myself with tartiflette, who could resist cheesy potatoey goodness topped with sausage and then more cheese? Not I that's for sure...

 

We also had a wander round the Christmas market which was crazy busy, played spot the Santa (Satyrday was also the day of the Santacon flash mob at Trafalgar Square), and ate Churros (soooooo good!). Finally we headed off to the designers market which was being held just around the corner. I bought this card from the lovely Mr Peebles, who is in fact a lady, crazy! She was so lovely though and her designs are amazing you should definitely check out ehr store. I also bought some other lovely things which I can't share until after christmas.
Oh and I hung out in an igloo for a while just because. Good times were had by all and I recommend you check it out, the food market is on this weekend as well and the Tartiflette is so worth the trip! I promise you will leave feeling festive.


Nicci
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment