Friday 11 October 2013

Friday Flashback // Get in my ears!


Hall & Oates, basically any song of theirs, but today specifically it's "I Can't Go For That (No can do)". I've been in a bit of a funk this week, we're in the process of moving house and it's all a bit stressful and unsettling, we've had a few issues sorting out contracts etc and it's led to me being a bit of a pain to live with.

Yesterday I rediscovered the awesomeness of Hall & Oates and you just can't help but want to boogie on down when you hear them. I also can't stop thinking about that Mighty Boosh scene when I hear this song, which also puts a smile on my face. It's a pretty fitting song for a Friday afternoon and should see you through the rest of the working day with a little spring in your step ready for the weekend!

Happy Friday!

Nicci

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment