Friday 31 May 2013

Fancy Full Fridays


Nicci and I finding possibly the best jumper ever at the last Seek and Revive Kilo Sale.

This weekend is basically a continuation of what has been an awesome week!

Nicci and I are heading back to Seek and Revive Vintage Kilo Sale after our excellent trip last month. Must. Use. Self. Control.

Also my wonderful Mum is coming to visit this weekend and we have lots planned........

Hopefully we will be heading to the Natural History Museum on Saturday afternoon and Frey has heard excellent things about this exhibition, so we'll be popping in there. Although I have been living in London a while now I still haven't quite managed to get to the Natural History Museum so I'm quite looking forward to it!

If the weather stays nice we will hopefully be heading to Little Venice and taking the canal boat down the river to Camden. I've done this once before and it was so much fun, Little Venice is beautiful in its self and the boat ride goes past beautiful houses, London Zoo and through Regent's Park.

On the Monday I'm taking my Mum to the David Bowie Is exhibition at the V&A. I cannot wait, Nicci went this week and reported back on how amazing it was. My mum informed me that she was planning on painting a lighting bolt on her face in honour of the great Mr. Bowie. I am kind of hoping this happens.

I am also hoping that the Mama and I have some time to take in some afternoon tea at Drink Shop Do. It is a craft shop, come tea room with a bar downstairs. Right up my street!

Lucy
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment