Friday 17 May 2013

Fancy Full Fridays

Fancy Full Fridays



Reading Kinfolk. I am seriously enjoying flicking through this magazine, the photographs are beautifully shot.

Panicking about the 10K run and obstacle course we signed ourselves up for, it's roughly 4 weeks away and at this moment in time feels more than a little daunting!

Coveting these clogs from Lotta. I bought some Swedish Hasbeens last week and I am already head over heels (excuse the pun) and it appears to have started a slight obsession........

Wishing I was in Costa Rica right now. The boy and I are heading to Costa Rica at the end of December and I am not one to wish my life away but for this I may start.

Excited for Field Day Festival. We're heading here a week tomorrow and I may have been slightly sad yesterday and printed the times out and gone through the acts with a highlighter. (it's the administrator in me)

Lucy
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment