Friday 3 May 2013

Fancy Full Fridays

Fancy Full Friday Bank holiday Bonanza!


Friday again! This week has flown by for me, I think the sunshine is definitely helping me. Here are some of my picks this week and for the weekend. I'm heading to Kew Gardens on Sunday with my family for a good old fashioned picnic and a wander about, I can't wait! Hope you have a fabulous time whatever you do, It's a long weekend and we're looking at some sunshine so make the most of it while it lasts!!

1) I'm hopefully dragging Lucy along to Tooting Tram and Social next week to play Indie Bingo with me, I figure it can be an introduction with hope of eventually persuading her to come play real Bingo with me. Crafty eh?

2) How amazing are these shorts from ASOS? I love the print and think the running shorts style would be really flattering with the slit up the side.

3) I'm also really into this two piece set from Topshop and I'm seriously considering trying to DIY something similar out of a dress I picked up at the Seek and Revive Kilo sale last weekend. I think the modest flash of stomach is adorable, I'm not usually someone who would flash their belly but this is really tempting me to be braver...

4) Lucy, Freya and I are all super obsessed with Nashville at the moment, I basically have the sound track running around constantly in my head. Perfect summer BBQ music...

5) Which brings me neatly on to 5, how amazing is this Bucket BBQ from Sainsbury's? So much nicer than the disposable ones, not to mention more environmentally friendly. I was eyeing these up last year as well but think this year I will definitely get involved.

6) Finally look how pretty my shoes are! I got these beauties c/o Barratt's shoes recently, they're due to be featured in their very own post shortly but I thought they deserved a preview, especially as they currently have £10 off. I was most pleasantly suprised by the selection of shoes available on the Barratt's website and the prices are fantastic. Have a look, it's not just school shoes!

Nicci
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment