Friday 12 April 2013

Fancy Full Fridays

Fancy Full Fridays

Made with Polyvore


1. Sweedish Hasbeens have opened pop up shop in The Old Truman Brewery. I have wanted a pair for so long, I am going to have to go take a look.

2. I saw this bedding mentioned on A Beautiful Mess and I absolutely love it! You can get it delivered to the UK but it costs quite a lot! 

3. The Vintage Kilo Sale starts today and is on until tomorrow. Nicci and I said earlier this month that we were going to be good and not go but it's too much fun and there are too many bargains to resist! We blogged about our last trip here

4. I have serious love for this dress, I saw it in Leeds over the Easter Weekend and I really wanted it, that love has not gone away! Hopefully it'll still be there on payday!

5. There is also the South West Jumble on this Sunday. This is an event I'd never heard of before, but judging by the picture from the last event it was held at a bar around the corner from my house! Well this Sunday I'm going to pop down to Battersea Mess and Music Hall and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment