Friday 15 March 2013

Fancy Full Friday

 
It really feels like this week has taken forever to get through, and the weather has been so grim but we're finally there! This weekend is all about spending quality time with my lovely mama who will be visiting me, we're planning a girly weekend with lots of lazy brunches and knitting. Bliss.

Here are a few bits and pieces for you to enjoy anyway that I've been hoarding up over the week.

Happy weekend!

I'll be visiting this craft fair with my mama on Sunday, hoping to pickup some tips!

I am so in love with this bike shop, I want everything from here and it's making me so excited to get my bike back out on the road!

I'm going retro on Saturday and going bowling here, next on the list to do is laser quest! I'm so keen for that!

It's a certain someone's birthday real soon (lulu) and this free wrapping paper from Hey Look would be so perfect! If only I could make it big enough ;) haha!

These are my snack of choice at the moment, I made them with milk chocolate last weekend and they were divine!

Enjoy your weekend!!

Nicci

Xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment