Wednesday 27 February 2013

We Like Yellow things

I know I'm not the only one when I say that I find this time of year the hardest, it's still so dark and cold but there's no Christmas to look forward to. I find my mood just gets so low some evenings when it feels like yet another day has gone by in the office where I haven't seen daylight at all. So when I saw these flowers poking their heads through in the park it gave me hope. There's nothing like a pop of yellow to brighten up a grey day and signal that spring is somewhere around the corner. This playlist has lots of songs related to colour yellow in one way or another, some links more obscure than others. It's uplifting and fun and cheerful and I hope it helps you keep the faith that we're almost there now!

We Like Yellow Things

Nicci and Lucy

xxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment