Friday 18 January 2013


Happy Friday everyone! Here a few things that have caught my eye over the past week....

These sausage dog pyjamas are the perfect antitode if like me you can't have an actual sausage dog just yet. They are super cute.

I love Present and Correct. Their website is my idea of absolute heaven. And I am seriously eyeing up this endangered species print for my hallway.

Love Aesthetics is a very sleak blog. Also I wish I was brave enough to have the same hair colour as Ivania but I'm a massive scaredy car and I'm useless with hair maintenance.

These sunglasses and Cat ear headband are a both a bit pointless (it's definitely not summer and who needs a cat ear headband) but both make me smile a lot!

Continuing the David Bowie obsession from last week, I would now very much enjoy this poster on my walls as well.

Tickets are available for a tour and lecture at Abbey Road Studios. It would be rather awesome to be in the same studio where The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Oasis and Kate Bush have recorded.

I HAVE to go to this adaptation of Great Gatsby at the stunningly beautiful Wilton Music Hall. (Mr Andrew Bishop, if you ever read this blog.....this is a massive birthday hint!)

No comments:

Post a Comment