Friday 7 June 2013

Fancy Full Fridays - Relaxation Edition



We've both been pretty flat out recently with our escapades of the previous weeks and are definitely in need of a relaxing weekend. Here are a few things that will be aiding this super chilled weekend:

Just because we're relaxing does not mean we won't be have a drink (or two), this Carrot Orange Ginger Bourbon cocktail by Joy the Baker is tickling our taste-buds. Also it has veg and fruit in it, it's practically healthy!

To aid the relaxation and to accompany the drink, I think I'm going to have a go at making this Raspberry and Coconut Cake. Sounds like it will be really delicious.

We may have mentioned before but we are all MASSIVE Nashville fans, last night's episode was incredible and there was messaging between Nicci, Freya and myself as we were gobsmacked by what happened! If you're not watching this already I really recommend giving it a go.

Freya and I went to see Haim in Koko last week and they were so good, I now want to be in a guitar playing girl band. I will probably continue my obsession with them over the weekend and will be listening to this song on repeat.

If the sun holds out then we're hoping for picnic weather on Saturday, we love this picnic idea from Oh Happy Day and would love if someone made us a fancy picnic bag.

Hopefully we're going to do some crafting this weekend and I'm looking forward to finally making my top. If it goes to plan I'll be posting about it next week. I'm reading a lot of Tilly and the Buttons at the moment to inspire me to crack out my sewing machine and get going!

Happy Friday everyone!

Lucy

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment