Friday 11 January 2013

Fancy Full Friday


I'm really enjoying seeing the first signs of spring emerging in London and will be making the most of it this weekend by getting out for a walk in the park before that cold snap hits! There is already blossom here, surely winter can just be over now please? I need sunshine now! Anyway here are a few lovely things for you to get you through those last few hours before the weekend, enjoy!

David Bowie released his new single this week which is truly excellent! I will mostly be wishing for him to play Glastonbury this summer from now until the line up is announced and playing his entire back catalogue repeatedly.

I have been wasting countless hours of my life on Pinterest since Santa bought me an iPad for Christmas and this cat bag is just adorable, want it now!

January is always a tough month with everyone being poor from christmas and payday seeming like a lifetime away. To counteract this my friends are hosting a board games tonight, we're getting out the Articulate and Trivial Pursuit and probably having a few glasses of wine. Why not host one yourself? It's cheap, fun and warm and will bring back lovely memories of Christmas.

I've been extra good this week and have started up exercising again, yoga is my favourite at the moment but I'm seriously out of shape. I'm hoping to learn to crochet soon so I can make this bag to carry my yoga mat to class in, so cute! At least I'll look the part.

I'm booking my tickets for the David Bowie Is exhibition coming to the V&A in march as soon as payday rolls round. Cannot wait for this and it will only be even better thanks to the aforementioned come back! Too excited!

I never thought I'd say this but I'm seriously lusting after these roller skates from Topshop. They're so cute and how much fun would it be scooting round the park on these? Plus skating is excellent exercise aparently burning up to 425 calories an hour! I'm sold! Just avoid if that cold snap does hit, skates + ice = bad times.

Enjoy your weekend!

Nicci
Xx





No comments:

Post a Comment